LabCorp BeaconLabCorp Beacon is helpful for healthcare professionals to get timely and accurate lab results of their patients which can be useful to improve the patient health care individually. Through www.labcorp.com online portal, providers can able to view patient lab results, patient demographics, and contact information related to those results. It is also offering capability to look up additional information in LabCorp's Directory of Services or view contact information for LabCorp scientific or medical experts directly from within the application. Before results can be delivered to LabCorp.com, your medical practice should be set up and contact your Lab Corp representative to get set up on LabCorp Beacon. Key features included:
- ABN OnDemand: It is a web based tool offered for LabCorp Beacon clients that has an ability to generate an Advance Beneficiary Notice of NonCoverage for lab services through an internet connection. To access this service, you should have a LabCorp account number.
- Client Bill Center: From LabCorp, you can pay invoices securely and submit billing or account change requests along with invoice related questions.
- AccuDraw: This tool combines on-screen visual cues with specimen collection instructions in order to ensure that the accuracy and precision when collecting the specimen.
- Test Change Notification: It lets to access to immediate and scheduled changes to LabCorp's directory of service tests and to non directory of service tests.
LabCorp Beacon Provider Login InstructionsIf you've already registered for LabCorpBeacon.com, you can able to view lab and test results of your patients very easily and securely. For that, you need to consider below instructions such as:
- Visit official website address
- Type in login credentials
- Go to login button
Forgotten Password?You may forget your LabCorp Beacon account password. In that case, you can simply go to official website address www.labcorpbeacon.com from your preferred web browser. Click on forgot password link which allows to redirect you into a new web page wherein you need to enter login id or user id to recover your password. Still, if you require any additional support from the company, you can make a call to (877)442-3226.
How to Register an Account for LabCorp BeaconIf you're desired to create or register an account for LabCorp Beacon, you can able to create it very easily by following below steps such as:
- Primarily, visit official website address labcorpbeacon.com from your preferred web browser whether Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
- Click on create an account if you're a new user.
- By clicking on that, you need to provide all essential details such as your name, email id, contact number, etc.
- After completion of providing all these details, click on register button to activate your account.
LabCorp Beacon Patient PortalLabCorp is not only available for providers or healthcare professionals but also accessible for patients. It creates an easier way to securely view lab test results, pay your bill, and more activities from any device. If you've registered for LabCorp Beacon Patient, you can easily get access to view lab test results or pay your bill with ease and at your convenience by signing into the portal. If you don't have an account, create new portal account through the online website patient.labcorp.com. Through this portal, it allows to access services like make a payment and schedule an appointment. If you don't have an existing account at LabCorp Beacon Patient portal, you can click on new to web portal. Enter your details including first name, last name, date of birth, address and phone number, login and identity verification, notifications, and authorization. After filling out all these details, click on register account which helps to access all available benefits like view or print out your lab and test results, pay your bills instantly, and more.
LabCorp Patient Portal InquiryIf you're facing any difficulties with the accessing of LabCorp.com including LabCorp Careers website, you can simply use LabCorp Patient Portal Inquiry form. You should be aware that this is not a secure form so it's better not to provide personal information like user name, password, social security number, and private health information. On this web form, you need to provide your name, email address, contact number, and other available details. By using your contact number, the representative of LabCorp customer service will contact you to get rid of the issues.
LabCorp Beacon AppLabCorp Beacon App or Mobile service is available for health care providers to review their patients' lab test results. You need to make a note that this mobile service is not available for patients. Accordingly, health care providers can able to access mobile app from smart phone or tablet in order to view patient lab test results, contact information related to the results, and patient demographics. It allows the providers to access additional information about LabCorp's directory of services or contact information about LabCorp scientific or medical experts.
Results-on-the-go Application provides
- At a glance or quick view of inbox summary of your patients' laboratory results.
- Easy to read patient laboratory results.
- Able to access multiple client accounts.
- Patient demographic data at your fingertips.
- Audible alerts notification of incoming results.
- Access to either preliminary or final results based on physician's preference.
- HIPAA compliance.
- Offers convenient access to LabCorp experts and their contact information and email addresses.
- Configuration of notifications for either critical, abnormal, or all results.
- It offers you a direct link to access LabCorp's extensive directory of services.